[Pharo-dev] Cannot find NativeBoost-Core-MarcusDenker.115

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 9 07:46:00 EST 2013

Igor

your process should be like what sven is doing for Zinc

You publish to NB
When we modify NB in the image, you merge back in your repo and push in the inbox or with a new configuration
that loads in the latest image.

NativeBoost-Core-MarcusDenker.115 probably because marcus merged a change on his machine and that our process
only pushes the merged version or something like that. ;(

Stef