[Pharo-dev] Nautilus groups in 3.0

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Nov 8 19:59:05 EST 2013

On Nov 6, 2013, at 4:56 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> if it is there, someone re-added it (because I removed it).
> anyway, just to be clear:
>
> 1) the three is not going to go... is there to stay. We can (and should) improve it, but we are not going to remove it.

+ 1

> 2) what we can do is to re-add the "groups" button and a preference to join or not-join groups in the three panel.
>
> So, sorry for the hate, but you better deal with it :)

We should see because groups on top can be ok.
What I really want is to see the packages that got loaded
because right now I have no way to see them when I just have an alphabetical list and I often do not know
all the packages that got loaded.
So this is not just by preference or fantaisy that I want that it is to lower my pain level.

Stef