[Pharo-dev] Progress

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Nov 8 10:50:35 EST 2013

I love this repeated experience I've been having... I find a bug in 2.0,
download latest 3.0 and find that it's already fixed (or replaced by an
entirely new evolution... [cough] Opal... ha ha).

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the system - whether big or
small enhancements, it all counts. I feel the momentum continuing to build
and the barriers to expressing myself in the system dissolving day by day
and version by version.

-----
Cheers,
Sean