[Pharo-dev] Updating ConfigurationOfMagritte3

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Fri Nov 8 09:42:57 EST 2013

Since Lukas’ server went down we can see a lot of problems in the configuration. I was loading VoyageMongo from the configuration browser but it does not work because the repos still point to Lukas’ server.

The ConfigurationOfMagritte3 is loaded from the MetacelloRepository. So probably it is best to update the Configuration in the MetacelloRepository from the one in http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main

I don’t know if the config in http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main is considered stable. I changed the magritte3 url in ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo and was able to load it.

Any thoughts,

Norbert