[Pharo-dev] Text fixed Bug? emergency evaluator comes up in 3.0

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 03:36:08 EST 2013

Hi,

I got the Fog Buzz message below.

2 Questions:

1) I asssume that my task is to test it? If the test would be ok, should I
click on resolve in Fog Buz?
2) I downloaded Pharo 3.0 but after selecting the Class Date in the Browser,
I get an emergency evaluator, so I can not test it. Perhaps not yet time to
test? Wait? Is the emergency evaluator reason interesting for you?

I want to contribute:-) please tell my how :-)

Regards
Sabine

A FogBugz case was edited by Ulysse The Galactic Monkey From Outer Space.

Case ID:      11222
Title:        Date readFrom:pattern: (year 2 decimals not 20xx but 00xx)
Milestone:    Pharo3.0: 30/03/2014
Assigned To:  Sabine Knöfel

Changes:
Added tag 'Validated in 30555'.