[Pharo-dev] extracting a pier book into pillar files

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:45:40 EST 2013

I put the Magritte/Pier mailing list on copy.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:

> Is there existing support to extract an existing Pier-based book into Pillar
> files?
>
> I would be interested in moving the Moose book to this format.

I'm not finished yet with the Pier-Book migration to Pillar. But the
format (i.e., wiki syntax) is exactly the same. So, you *just* need to
extract each Pier-Book chapter to a separate file.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."