[Pharo-dev] Nautilus groups in 3.0

Benjamin Benjamin.VanRyseghem.Pharo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:10:07 EST 2013

I think e should remove NautilusUI since it’s now useless and not working and merge it with the TreeNautilusThingy.

It’s quite disturbing to have something there almost working but nope :(

And we should iterate a lot over it since a lot of usability has been lost in there…
For me, it was to soon for a release

Ben