[Pharo-dev] Scroll bug since ever. Someone?

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:03:10 EST 2013

that happens only on the trackpad if you scroll diagonally ;)
Or well, when you scroll vertically and you are not fully vertical, from time to time you get a horizontal scroll even from the VM which arrives as a keypressed at VM side. Usually some ctrl+shift+arrow combo, which makes your list jump to the location you previously selected:

	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/5296/Fast-Scroll-Down-produces-weird-events

I think the only proper solution is to have proper scroll events, and to not emulate them with key combinations.