[Pharo-dev] Nautilus groups in 3.0

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:56:12 EST 2013

if it is there, someone re-added it (because I removed it).
anyway, just to be clear:

1) the three is not going to go... is there to stay. We can (and should)
improve it, but we are not going to remove it.
2) what we can do is to re-add the "groups" button and a preference to join
or not-join groups in the three panel.

So, sorry for the hate, but you better deal with it :)