[Pharo-dev] Nautilus groups in 3.0

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Nov 6 08:29:20 EST 2013

Give me the groups back.
I hate that tree. Positively.

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller