[Pharo-dev] Support understanding changes

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Nov 6 07:20:55 EST 2013

Now that we have epicea I would really love to have a tool that does not show me stupidly a diff but
take into account the actions that have been performed like rename class, split….

Side questions: camillo and other giter, I was thinking that it would make sense to publish on git metadata (may be in ston)
representing the semantics of the operation that led to the changes) so that tools can take advantage of this information
to present semantical operation instead of plain stupid diff. For example split this method, rename class,….

Stef