[Pharo-dev] Nautilus groups in 3.0

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:51:17 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> wrote:

> In recent 3.0 Pharo images the Nautlilus browser shows packages and
> groups in the same pane. Is this in general intended for the future or a
> bug?

feature :)

> Also the Hierarchy button is layered above the "Groups" button.
> Is this just a layout problem or will the "Groups" button be obsolete
> anyway (see above)?

is not on top, "groups" are removed (since now they are on top, no need for
a button).

anyway if you do not feel confortable, feel free to propose any kind of
enhancement... this changes were made following the ideas behind a
screenshot Stef sent some weeks ago (I do not remember the topic exactly
now, but you will find it searching the history).