[Pharo-dev] Feature request poll

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:00:07 EST 2013

I can only speak on behalf of newcomers as I am a newcomer myself, that I
dont care if Pharo is smalltalk, a dialect, a byproduct , a hybrid, alien
technology. What I care is that is well supported (bug wise), friendly
community (forums), actively developed (updates/ bug fixes), stable enough,
a breath of fresh air (who wants to use the same stuff) and sufficiently
documented. See what I did there I did not even mention the language nor
the environment.

I am happy that Pharo is all these things, the fact that is smalltalk or a
dialect of it, is just a happy accident ;)