[Pharo-dev] TextAttribute, TextAction and TextDoIt or TextURL: not working

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Nov 6 05:44:16 EST 2013

Aaaah ;-)

Hypertext abilities: a must have, especially since we'll have that super
AST-style source code thingy in Pharo4.

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
Mail:phil at highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu
Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller