[Pharo-dev] NBOpenGL VM crash.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 04:57:17 EST 2013

According to dump, it crashes during call to:

  0x21d8c8 I NBWndClassEx class>unregister:instance: 0x10f7e7cc: a(n)
NBWndClassEx class

the reason could be that you passing wrong handle which not exists (or was
existed in previous image session but invalid now).

Not much else i can say without having image and trying myself.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.