[Pharo-dev] How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Nov 4 07:20:28 EST 2013

We are in the flux to move everything to a single input Repo and get validation that moves the configuration to
	MetaRepoForPharo20
	MetaRepoForPharo30
	MetaRepoForPharo40

So I usually publish in http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main and http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository