[Pharo-dev] Github and Pharo

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 06:11:39 EST 2013

yeap filetree did the trick here. However it does not allow to browse
through the git commits as gitfiletree does, the only commit available is
the last commit.

I took a look at CommandShell and friends and they all look pretty much
very broken. For example in workspace I executed [ CommandShellTranscript
open.] and trying "ls" or "dir" it creates an error because it add C path
inside pharo subdirectories. Dont know if this is normal behavior.

I am coding in macos and ubuntu , but mostly on macos so for me this is not
a big deal. I am using Git Bash and SmartGit and I am very happy with both
so its no big loss for me.

http://www.syntevo.com/smartgithg/

SmartGit works great on windows, macos and linux. A very elegant
application.