[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-11-04 until: 2013-11-17

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Mon Nov 4 04:36:12 EST 2013

Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions thereafter!

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

Put out CFP for FOSDEM2014 devroom

Lots of improvements to PetitDelphi
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35787002@N03/sets/72157634356004836/

First step in making QCMagritte use new Bootstrap

### What's next, until 2013-11-17 (*):

Handling of compiler directives for PetitDelphi, first ifdefs and includes
Still a lot of parse errors to fix

Diego & Stephan