[Pharo-dev] Feature request poll

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Mon Nov 4 03:41:57 EST 2013

I don't think our community ever lacked of ideas. It is primarily time/contributed work that is missing. It is too easy to have a quick opinion that is based only on my current mood. Should these guide the future development of pharo? That could do more harm than it helps.
Nevertheless nice idea ;)

Norbert