[Pharo-dev] Fuel: fix for Squeak trunk

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 19:04:26 EST 2013

I would love a quick and easy refactor in which we add a
FLSmalltalkPlatform with some utility methods such as #globals. Then
concrete subclasses like FLPharoPlatform which implements #globals in our
current way. That refactor would be quite easy and useful. I don't want to
add Grease or whatever layer.. but just very concrete examples like this
one.
Thoughts?

--
Mariano