[Pharo-dev] Selecting a package in the Monticello browser

Benjamin Benjamin.VanRyseghem.Pharo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:49:24 EST 2013

The thing is you use to have one instance of the same MCRepository per package.
By example, the Pharo repository was in fact #{packageNumber} instances.

So the change you make on one (by example, string your password) was not reflected to the others.
And it seems that during the fix of this, this issue was introduced.

(I think the easy solution taken was to have the same repositories for everything).
It’s indeed kind of a paint o deal with, but a smaller one that it use to be :)

Definitely it’s a bug, not a feature :)
We should wait tip Guillermo’s answer since he was the one fixing this painful behaviour (2 sprints ago)

Ben