[Pharo-dev] How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Nov 3 15:31:06 EST 2013

Mmh, looks like I looked into an older Pharo30 image I had around in
Windows.

On OSX where I am now, there is indeed no such thing in the title.

BTW, the "about" in the down pointing arrow of the configuration browser
says:

A MetacelloConfigurationBrowser is simple tool to browse Metacello
configurations published at
http://www.squeaksource.com/MetaRepoForPharoXXwhere XX denotes
different pharo versions.

MetaRepoForPharo1.0 acts as a distribution of all the packages/projects
that can be loaded in Pharo1.0.

We are sorry for the name but the source limits the length of the project
name: The full name is
MetacelloRepositoriesForPharoXX.

Metacello is a configuration language for packages. It allows one to define
dependencies
between packages as well as between complete projects.

A little dated...

Issue created: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?12063

Phil