[Pharo-dev] Github and Pharo

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:56:15 EST 2013

I installed OSProcess but I get a new Error : Git Error : bad default
revision 'Head'

just to clarify i try to commit to an existing git repo that I have create
manually via terminal.

MCFileTreeGitRepository(Object)>>error:
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>gitVersions
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>loadAncestry
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>loadAllFileNames in Block: [ :bar | ...
BlockClosure>>cull:
Job>>run in Block: [ result := block cull: self ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Job>>run in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Job>>run
MorphicUIManager(UIManager)>>displayProgress:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressFrom:to:during:
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>loadAllFileNames
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>allFileNames
MCFileTreeGitRepository>>readableFileNames
MCFileTreeGitRepository(MCFileTreeRepository)>>allFileNamesForVersionNamed:
MCFileTreeGitRepository(MCDirectoryRepository)>>includesVersionNamed:
MCWorkingCopy>>uniqueVersionNameIn: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>cull:
Job>>run in Block: [ result := block cull: self ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Job>>run in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Job>>run
MorphicUIManager(UIManager)>>displayProgress:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressFrom:to:during:
MCWorkingCopy>>uniqueVersionNameIn:
MCWorkingCopy>>newVersionIn:
MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>basicSaveVersionIn: in Block: [ ...
WorldState>>runStepMethodsIn: