[Pharo-dev] Github and Pharo

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 18:48:49 EDT 2013

yeap you definitely have a valid point there. Its not a huge loss, since
smalltalk code is made to be viewed from inside the IDE anyway. The json
formate used also makes it simpler to parse those files. So I can
definitely see the logic behind it now.  Well I can give it a try and see
how it goes from there.