[Pharo-dev] Github and Pharo

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:29:36 EDT 2013

I have used Github for smalltalk projects back when I was still using
Squeak. I just was filling out packages and manually copying the st files
to my git repo that I then committed to my Github account. It was the
manual process of copying and triggering the git commit that I wanted to
avoid.

The one thing I dont like about FSGit is that it creates multiple files per
package. I would prefer a single file per package containing complete
declarations of the classes for easier viewing and reviewing of code in
Github. Is this possible or would I need to hack it ?