[Pharo-dev] smalltalkhub is down

Gabriel Cotelli g.cotelli at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 15:39:25 EDT 2013

Phil,
when you use filetree and change only some methods in the package and later
save it, filetree only re-generates the files for the changes or for the
whole package?.

I want to use GitHub for a small project, but if filetree generates all the
files on every save (and not only the changes) it won't be useful for me.

Thanks
Gabriel