[Pharo-dev] Github and Pharo

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sat Nov 2 10:33:53 EDT 2013

As said:

Load the filetree configuration from the configuration browser (Pharo 2.0
here) and you'll be good to go.

Some more here: https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree

It works with any git repo. With the filtetree:// repository, it will put
the files in your local workspace. Then you can use whatever git client to
commit and push stuff out. I do use SourceTree from Atlassian successfully
on both OSX and Windows8.

Sample (simple) repo: https://github.com/philippeback/filetreedemo in case
you want to see what you'll get out of this.

This is all nice and well but frankly, basic Mczs aren't that bad
after all [image:
:-)]

Phil