[Pharo-dev] smalltalkhub is down

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sat Nov 2 09:29:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am happy you are excited about the promise of
GitHub.

The only thing left to do is to make it happen, and I kindly invite you to
join the others interested in precisely making it happen. Just send a
message around showing your availability to code in this direction, and I
am sure that people will point you to what is left to do.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"