[Pharo-dev] Fuel: fix for Squeak trunk

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:18:22 EDT 2013

So far we don’t have a public inbox and I’m not too familiar with STHub and read/write permissions. Concerning your suggestion from the other thread a public inbox would certainly make sense though.
I’ll let you know what we can come up with (STHub seems to be down right now so I can’t even give you access right now. But you can send me your fix through mail).

Max