[Pharo-dev] Questions about Athens

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:01:33 EDT 2013

and here is the strange MNU that I was talking about earlier

here is the full stack

Hyperion(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #passenger
PackageTreeModel>>acceptDroppingMorph:event:inMorph:
MorphTreeMorph>>acceptDroppingMorph:event:
MorphTreeMorph(Morph)>>handleDropMorph:
DropEvent>>sentTo:
MorphTreeMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDropEvent:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MorphTreeMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDropEvent:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
PanelMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDropEvent:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
NautilusWindow(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDropEvent:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
WorldMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
WorldMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:
HandMorph>>dropMorph:event:
HandMorph>>dropMorphs: in Block: [ :m | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>reverseDo:
HandMorph(Morph)>>submorphsReverseDo:
HandMorph>>dropMorphs:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: in Block: [ :h | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:

This one happens when I bring up the halos and try to move the morph
around.Morphs gets deleted because of MNU. Note it does not happen with
just my Class (Hyperion) it happens with any morph using Athens.

Hyperion in this case is a partial copy of the AthensDemoMorph. As always I
am using Pharo 3 (Latest update: #30534) .