[Pharo-dev] The Moldable Debugger - screencasts

Mark Bestley st at bestley.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 13:19:51 EST 2013

How does it load in Pharo 3?

As far as I can see the instructions are
Gofer new
      url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Moose/GToolkit/main';
      configuration;
      load.
(Smalltalk globals at: #ConfigurationOfGToolkit) loadDevelopment.
(Smalltalk globals at: #GTInspector) registerToolsOn: Smalltalk tools.
(Smalltalk globals at: #GTDebugger) registerToolsOn: Smalltalk tools.
(Smalltalk globals at: #GTDebugger) registerExtraToolsOn: Smalltalk tools.
(Smalltalk globals at: #GTSUnitDebugger) registerToolsOn: Smalltalk tools.

But this fails with #GTDebugger not found in SystemDirectory

Thanks

--
Mark