[Pharo-dev] Pharo3 issues

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at web.de
Mon Dec 30 07:26:18 EST 2013

for issue 12223 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?12223>

please revert the changes done for editing history in Nautilus.
It makes more trouble than it helps.
It is a nice feature, but it is implementation has too many side effects
(discard changes on close, lose changes when jump through the
history, history has a limit)
If no one has the time to revert this, just give me a GO, and I'll do it :-)

Nicolai