[Pharo-dev] Tanker and Pharo3

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Dec 29 16:04:54 EST 2013

Thanks Guillermo.

I do not really know because what is cool is to be able to load the compiler without having the compiler.
I know you want that :).

Now with tanker we have the question of how to handle the binary (probably inside an mcz package)
and managing the fact that the code can be desynchronized from the binary.

Stef