[Pharo-dev] Call for fixing the selection in the debugger

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri Dec 27 10:49:27 EST 2013

Hi,

I reported the problem already:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12479/SpecDebugger-cannot-inspect-from-the-code-pane

I just tried the GTDebugger in the latest Pharo and it works just fine. If
the problem would be in the PluggableTextMorph, it should affect the
GTDebugger, too since it is using only a slightly more specialized widget.
Or? Andrei, do you have an idea?

Cheers,
Doru

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr