[Pharo-dev] Call for fixing the selection in the debugger

Andrei Chis chisvasileandrei at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 08:44:26 EST 2013

The change that seems to have caused this problem is in
PluggableTextMorph>>selectionInterval: The selectionInterval instance
variable of the morph is not set any more; only the model is updated, which
doesn't seem to update the morph.

PluggableTextMorph>>selectionInterval: sel
setSelectionSelector
ifNil: [ selectionInterval := sel ]
 ifNotNil: [ self model perform:setSelectionSelector with: sel ]

This could be solved like bellow, though I'm not sure it is the best
solution.
If I put a halt in PluggableTextMorph >>inspectIt and hit proceed the the
selection is inspected correctly, without this modification.

PluggableTextMorph>>selectionInterval: sel
        selectionInterval := sel.
setSelectionSelector