[Pharo-dev] Nautilus: tab key change focus

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Dec 26 17:35:15 EST 2013

Have you tried Ctrl+Tab in the filter? I remember that text fields would catch the tab for themselves, and probably shift+tab as well, but we could force that filter to switch by using an onKeyCombination: Character tab asKeyCombination do: [ "setFocusToPackageListMorph" ] on the filter.

With this asKeyCombination: do: , we could also change the order for the Package list and the class list (or just make sure the filter is added to the main window before the package list). If you change the order by hand, make sure you also correct the reverse order as well (Shift+tab and Ctrl+Shift+tab).

I can't have a look at the code right now :(

Thierry