[Pharo-dev] Nautilus: tab key change focus

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Dec 26 14:34:35 EST 2013

Hi Jura,

it's implemented at the Morphic level; it follow the chain of owners / submorphs and should correctly tab to all morphs in the window, except when going through text fields which will catch the tab for themselves (but Ctrl+tab should work).

To change the order, you may have a look at the order in which the morphs are added to the window.

Another thing which may be of interest to you, Spec has the necessary code to override the default Morphic tab navigation and force an application defined order.

What is the issue you are facing ?

Thierry