[Pharo-dev] inspect slices

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Dec 25 14:51:55 EST 2013

I would take an older image and do a merge like that you see the changes contained in the slices
but this is not satisfactory. I would like to have a db storing all the changes and that
we could do queries like show me the diff between the senders of foo in version 30399 and 30405
we are slowly getting there.

Stef