[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] Re: Activity Diagram

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Dec 25 13:53:10 EST 2013

On 25 Dec 2013, at 19:02, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> Yes indeed then in that case I would really try to get ConnectorMorph working in pharo.
> I can send you a drop box with a working version in 3.9

Keep in mind that Connectors where a quite huge and complex (and intrusive)
(yet *Very very* cool…) piece of work… getting them to work in Pharo will be a challenge.

In the end, I think the largest problem of connectors always was that they here not merged
with Morphic *for real* (while cleaning up both), as they show very much the real power of Morphic.

I did start to integrate the hooks + enhancements in Squeak 3.9, but in the end it turned out
to be quite a hack in some parts and thus just increased the complexity of Morphic…

	Marcus