[Pharo-dev] Transparent colors with NBOpenGL?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Dec 25 13:12:01 EST 2013

Ronie

I was talking about 3D with Igor (because Igor came to Smalltalk because he wanted to use it as a game engine and built rendering
engine in Pascal long long time ago :).
So I was brainstorming to see what you could do.

the last time alex show roassal 3D we were thinking that it would be good to build a kickstarter show case on something
sexy (maybe bridging a physical model to 3D)….

Now what would like to build with NBOpenGL? What are your dreams and how
could we slice them into tasks that could be reached in a limited amount of time.

Stef