[Pharo-dev] Nautilus as default/only Systembrowser for pharo3

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 16:37:40 EST 2013

there is no "should" in a open source project. Saying that I very much
doubt it there is a single pharoer that does not care about the stability
and improvement of his own code. Experimentation is part of the game of
learning, and without learning you can have no bug fixes. If you don't
understand the problem then you cant fix it. Or even worse you may think
its not broken in the first place.