[Pharo-dev] Nautilus as default/only Systembrowser for pharo3

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 15:07:44 EST 2013

I agree too , having realistic expectations is the wise thing to do. All of
us  want the Stars and the Moon , the question is what we can really have
and that we all or at least most of us do contribute even in very small
portions. Whats better way to live than improve the very things we love ?

Personally I love all the new "unclean" things I see in pharo. Why keep
things in a closet because of unknown bugs, unleash them to the world and
let the world shape them to something mature. Thats how you make great
code.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr