[Pharo-dev] How to contribute [WAS: Re: [Pharo-users] WebClient Issues on Pharo 2.0]

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 08:06:37 EST 2013

Yeah, that part I can understand it.
What I don’t understand is what would be that.

Packages part of pharo core are in in Pharo team in smalltalkhub
Packages part of pharo extras are un PharoExtras team in smalltalkhub

we, as core pharo developers take responsibility over the packages that resides there, and of course any contribution is welcome.

For the stuff in Pharo team, you need to work in the form of “Issue report” and “SLICE provider”.
For the stuff in PharoExtras, you can provide just the package updates + the *updated* configuration.

All PharoExtras projects should have a jenkins job in https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/?
And you should take care that job is green after you commit your packages.

For contribute in any of the teams, Pharo and PharoExtras you need to be added as team member, and that can be done just requiting it in pharo-dev list (which, btw, is a better place for this discussion).

Esteban