[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] #deepCollect:

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 13:24:02 EST 2013

"Send me the document to kilon.alios at gmail.com because here (yahoo mail) I
rarely log in and for some strange reason it has not properly attached your
file. Sorry for forgetting to reply to you earlier on my dear friend but
this week I was not in the best mood. I told to compose the document this
way to be more formal, legally it plays a minor role as long as they are
aware of your case".

I am a greek lawyer and I was helping a friend to create a letter for his
employer for a potential promotion.

Yahoo mail has changed recently its interface and it now collapses messages
, without being aware it has collapsed the a moose message bellow my
friend's message (saw them as "unclassified" ) and went I hit reply I was
replying to this thread instead of his own message. I am now in process of
migrating  to gmail cause yahoo mail became to messy for me.