[Pharo-dev] Problems with Athens Font Rendering

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Fri Dec 20 21:41:06 EST 2013

Yes, that code will crash my machine (Ubuntu). I upgraded to the latest
Pharo 3.0 and added the newest Athens-Morphic package to get
AthensWrapMorph. Of the Athens packages, I have the following versions:
Balloon 13
Cairo 51
CairoPools 9
Core 51
Examples 26
Morphic 25
PangoCairo 14
Text 7
Tutorial 7

Cheers,

Jeff

PS Just adding the 30 point string by itself crashes the VM.

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.
http://www.je77.com/