[Pharo-dev] gtinspector deconstructed

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Thu Dec 19 15:09:16 EST 2013

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for expressing an interest :).

Please let us know when you encounter something that does not work for you.
This is a critical tool in a Pharo environment and we need all the feedback
we can get to improve it. It can indeed feel strange at first as it
requires you to work a bit differently.

Just out of curiosity: have you read the post already? Does it address your
concerns? Dies it provide hints for how your workflow can be different?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com