[Pharo-dev] [OT] ouch! Too few likes?

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Thu Dec 19 13:32:46 EST 2013

Hi there,

I don't believe in vanity metrics but I'm receiving some critics about low quantity of likes that would be nice to answer.

Can you help us boost this pharo-powered app with your like here?
https://www.facebook.com/airflowing

Many many thanks!

Also this should help us to promote it later if we choose to because facebook itself requires a minimum of likes to give you commercial campaign tools

Again thank you for your support!

sebastian

o/

PD: sorry we're prioritising portuguese there but most of our paying clients are in fact from Brazil, thanks again!