[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-12-16 until: 2013-12-31

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 05:03:59 EST 2013

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

pillar (http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar)
  - book projects can now have a configuration that specify how they want
   to be generated (e.g.,
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoForTheEnterprise-english/blob/master/pillar-conf.ston)
  - create a command-line interface with Ben. The idea is to be able to write:
   $ pillar --to=latex myfile.pier

- Pharo Launcher: make sure the user can configure where to put his
images (http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher)

Organise the Dyla workshop so that people can come and talk about
dynamic programming languages. Plan your trip to Edinburgh:
http://www.lifl.fr/dyla14/

Search for interns to work on Pharo

### What's next, until 2013-12-31 (*):

Pharo Launcher : create an installer for Windows

Pillar : finish the command-line handler, create an Ubuntu package and
find someone to create a homebrew package. I also need to add a few
more features. Finally, I must continue the development of the Emacs
package (https://github.com/DamienCassou/pier-cl)

holidays

--
Damien Cassou