[Pharo-dev] gtinspector deconstructed

roberto.minelli at usi.ch roberto.minelli at usi.ch
Thu Dec 19 03:38:37 EST 2013

Hi Doru,

I have never used it till 2 days ago when I was playing with Andrei to do something.

The only thing I can say is that it “feels” strange at the beginning… I am not used to this horizontal navigation… I am more used to spawning a lot of small inspectors that I can also use to compare things, i.e., one inspector close to the other.

Apart from that, Andrei told me it takes time but then you get used to it and you love it. Let’s see.