[Pharo-dev] gtinspector deconstructed

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Thu Dec 19 01:50:40 EST 2013

Hi,

I took a bit of time to describe how the GTInspector works, what makes it
different, and to provide hints for several usage scenarios.
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/the-moldable-gtinspector-deconstructed

It's a long post, I know :), but please take a look. As you might know,
this is the default inspector in the Moose image, but it can also be loaded
in a fresh Pharo image.

I am particularly interested in the following:
- if you never used it, and tried it now, what don't you like?
- if you used it, was there anything that you did not know?
- and of course, what do you like about it?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com